BRITISH COUNCIL PROGRAMME

BRITISH COUNCIL PROGRAMME

Monday 15 June 2020

DESCRIBING A FRIEND

Description of a friend

The name of my friend is Selene. I met her in the speaking test to enter the British. She was my partner. We startED talking and one day we became best friends. Now we are in the same class . She is tall. She is so beautiful and thin. She  has brown  eyes and a normal nose . She wears glasses. She has a small mouth and she has brown, straight, long hair . She dresses very well. Sometimes  we dress very similar. She is so kind and friendly. She is a good friend and person. She is always happy . She is quite and calm , but you only need to know her a little bit more to know that she is so funny . We are always laughing. She is so clever and have good marks. If someday you feels bad and need help , Selene will be there for everything you need. She is a good friend , and I hope we continue being friends. I love her a lot .

 



No comments:

Post a Comment